Code 93 Barcode Generator Library in C#.NET
C#.NET Code 93 Barcode Generation in ASP.NET & .NET WinForms Tutorial
- Fully compatible with C# project applications in Visual Studio 2005, 2008 & 2010
- Create standard C# Code 93 barcode image in ASP.NET web applications
- Create qualified C# Code 93 barcode image in .NET Windows Forms applications
- Generate multiple linear and 2d barcode images in C#.NET including linear Code 93
- Provide the free trial download package (Code 93 .NET Barcode Generator DLL Library)
- Offer different kinds of royalty-free and licenses for .NET developers
Outstanding Features of Code 93 Barcode in C#.NET
Code 93 barcode encodes 47 characters and can represent the full ASCII character sets by using combinations of 2 characters. It has the following structure.
- A start character, represented by a human-readable asterisk (*) character
- Any number of characters
- The mandatory "C" and "K" checksum digits
- A stop character, represented by a human-readable asterisk (*) character
How to Create C# Code 93 Barcode Image in ASP.NET Web Applications
Generate C# Code 93 barcode image through ASP.NET web form controller:
- Download the trial package of C# Code 93 Barcode Generation DLL and unzip it.
- Add reference ("BarcodeLib.Barcode.ASP.NET.dll") to your Visual Studio Toolbox as below.
Copy "linear.aspx" and "linear.aspx.cs" to your project folder.Drag and drop "LinearASPNET" to your aspx page for Code 93 barcode image generation.Reset other Code 93 barcode properties through the "Properties" window or by compiling the following free C# demo codes.
- Right click ASP.NET Visual Studio Toolbox and select menu "Choose Items..."
- In Choose Toolbox Items form, click button "Browse...", and select "BarcodeLib.Barcode.ASP.NET.dll".
- Four items (LinearASPNET, DataMatrixASPNET, PDF417ASPNET and QRCodeASPNET) are added and you can see them.
this.LinearASPNET1.Data = "GFHU115471MK$%";
this.LinearASPNET1.Type = BarcodeLib.Barcode.BarcodeType.CODE93;
this.LinearASPNET1.BarWidth = 1;
this.LinearASPNET1.BarHeight = 60;
this.LinearASPNET1.N = 3;
6. Run your project and you will see the generated Code 93 barcode image on your aspx page.
How to Generate C# Code 93 Barcode Image in .NET Windows Forms
Generate C# Code 93 barcode image in .NET Windows Forms:
- Create a C#.NET WinForms project in your Visual Studio.
- Drag "PixtureBox" and "Button" to your VS windows program, e.g. Form1.
- Add reference ("BarcodeLib.Barcode.WinForms.dll") to your C#.NET WinForms project.
- Create Code 93 barcode image with the following free C# demo codes.
Linear barcode = new Linear();
barcode.Type = BarcodeType.CODE93;
barcode.Data = "GFHU115471MK$%";
Bitmap Code93 = barcode.drawBarcode();
this.pictureBox1.Image = Code93;
5. Run your .NET Windows Forms project.
Linear and 2D Barcode Types in C#.NET
C# 1D Barcode Generation:
C# 2D Barcode Generation:
Linear barcodes involved: Codabar
Code 2 of 5
Interleaved 2 of 5
ITF-14 (UPC Shipping Container Symbol)
EAN 128/GS1 128
RM4SCC (British Royal Mail)
FAQ on barcodes generation in C#.NET: