Home > Excel Barcode Generator Plug-In > Excel Barcode Generation Guide
Excel Barcode Generation Guide
Generating & printing 1D, 2D Barcodes in Microsoft Office Excel
- Compatible with Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and 2010
- Simple and quick to insert barcodes in MS Excel spreadsheet
- Create multiple barcodes images with high quality
- Directly install & use for linear and two-dimensional barcodes generation
- Conforms to latest barcode specifications and industry standards
- Supported 1d, 2d barcodes include Code 39, EAN-128 / GS1 128, EAN-13, QR Code, PDF-417, etc
- Provide user-friendly interface and guide for adding barcodes in Excel
This page is mainly about how you can use Excel Barcode Generation Plug-In to add barcode images in your Office Excel spreadsheet.
Excel Barcode Add-In - Supported Barcode Symbologies
- Excel Barcode Plug-In Generates 1D (Linear) Barcode Types
- Excel Barcode Plug-In Generates 2D (Matrix) Barcode Types
Excel Barcode Add-In - Installation
- First, please unzip the downloaded Excel barcode generator plug-in package.
- Make sure that all your Office Excel programs are closed.
- Run the setup file and click the next button to install it.
- Open a new Excel document and click "install" in the pop-up window.
- Then, you may find this add-in under the "Add-Ins" tab.
Excel Barcode Add-In - Barcode Generation & Configuration
- Insert a Single Barcode Image for Excel
Update Barcode Images for Excel
- Switch to "Add-Ins" tab, and click "Generate Barcode". Immediately, a barcode setting panel will appear on the right side of the spreadsheets.
- Select a cell, choose a barcode type, input encodable data, and then click "Generate" to produce the barcode image.
- After the barcode image is created, "Generate" will be replaced by "Update". In addition, "Delete", which is adjacent to "Update", is used to remove the barcode image if necessary.
Generate Barcode Lists on Excel
- Select the target inserted barcode image in the Excel spreadsheet.
- Now change or revise the properties within the setting panel.
- Then click "Update", thus a new barcode image will be generated.
Link Barcode Image to Cell in Excel
- Choose a column of cells to insert your required barcode images or select a column of cells with target data in the spreadsheet.
- Then click "Generate". So those corresponding images will be created immediately.
- After a barcode image is generated, click "Link to Cell". Choose a cell with data in it, and then click "Update" (Undo it, click "Delete").
- In this way, the generated barcode image will be associated with data in the target cell.
- Besides, the generated barcode images can be dynamically linked to selected cells.
- Create multiple barcode images. Link these barcode images to corresponding cells with data respectively.
- And then change the data in the selected cells correspondingly. Click "Update Link to Cell".