Code 128 Barcode Generator Add-In for Excel
How to Generate & Print Code 128 Barcode in Excel Spreadsheets
- Mature Code 128 generating add-in, suitable for users of Excel 2007 & 2010
- Capable of generating Code 128 barcode in Excel with 4 directions
- Flexible to adjust properties of Code 128 in Excel, like image width & height
- Able to link cells with linear Code 128 barcodes in Excel spreadsheet
- Compute and add checksum character to Code 128 automatically in Excel
- Created Code 128 barcodes meet industry standards and support all printers
1. Guidance to Add Code 128 Generator Add-In to Excel
The installation of Excel UPC-E barcode generator plug-in is quite easy.
- First, please close all Excel documents.
- Next, run exe file and click "Install" in the pop-up window.
- Last, please check if there is a new tab "Add-Ins" in the Menu Bar.
2. Guidance to Generate Code 128 Barcode in Excel
Without using any barcode font or other generation tools, you can generate high-quality Code 128 barcode in Excel spreadsheet just using an easy-to-use user panel.
- Please let the Barcode Settings window show in the Excel main interface by switching to the tab "Add-Ins" and clicking "Create Barcode".
- Select one or more Excel cells.
- Choose CODE 128 in the pull-down menu of Barcode Type and input encodable data in the textbox Data. (Of course, you can set other properties values in corresponding textbox)
- Click "Generate" and standard Code 128 barcodes will appear in your selected cells.
3. Guidance to Link Cell with Code 128 Barcode in Excel
If you want to convert data in Excel to Code 128 barcode, then you may need following function of our Excel Code 128 barcode generator add-in.
- Click a Code 128 barcode image in Excel and click button "Link to Cell".
- Select a cell with data and click "Update".
- Change data in the linked cell and click "Update Link to Cell".
- The linked Code 128 barcode image will be changed.
4. Generate Linear & 2D Barcode in Excel 2007 & 2010
After installing this Code 128 barcode generator plug-in in Excel, you can also generate other linear barcodes in Excel spreadsheet as well.
- It is also available for 2d barcode types as follows:
- Apart from barcode generator add-in for Excel, BarcodeLib.com also offers barcode generator add-in for Word: