EAN 128 / GS1-128 Barcode Add-In for Excel
How to Link Cells with EAN 128 / GS1-128 Barcode in Excel
- Mature EAN 128 / GS1-128 barcode generator with full support for Excel 2007 and 2010
- Easy to generate & create EAN 128 barcode in selected cells, rows and columns of Excel
- Able to convert entire rows or columns of data into EAN 128 barcode in Excel quickly
- Compatible with other linear barcode generation in Excel, such as Code 128 and Code 39
- Available for major 2D barcode generation in Excel, like QR Code, Data Matrix & PDF 417
- Provide flexible perpetual license, including single-user & multi-user licenses
1. Installing Excel EAN 128 Barcode Generator Add-In
You can install Excel EAN 128 barcode generator plug-in to Microsoft Excel easily and successfully, without activating any codes or entering any registration numbers.
- Download and unzip the evaluation package.
- Close all Excel documents and run the setup file.
- Click "Install" in the pop-up window.
- The tab "Add-Ins" will be visible on Menu Bar.
2. Generating & Updating EAN 128 Barcode in Excel
- Before generating or adjusting EAN 128 barcode in Excel, you should at first let the Barcode Settings panel displayed. (Click tab "Add-Ins" and choose "Create Barcode". Then the Barcode Settings panel will appear.)
- After you display the Barcode Settings panel, please click a cell or a whole row and then select GS1 128 (UCC / EAN 128) at Barcode Type. After that, please enter data-to-encode at Data. Last, click button "Generate" and one or more standard EAN 128 barcode(s) will show in the cell(s) you just clicked.
- If you want to change an EAN 128 barcode in Excel, please choose that EAN 128 barcode and adjust its properties in the Barcode Settings panel, including encodable characters, image size, human-readable text and apply tilde or not. Last, click the button "Update" and the EAN 128 will be update immediately.
3. Linking Cell to EAN 128 Barcode in Excel
Actually, with the help of this Excel EAN 128 barcode add-in, you can turn selected Excel cells, whole rows or columns into EAN 128 barcodes that are compatible with international criteria quite easily.
- Select one or more EAN 128 barcodes in the Excel and click the button "Link To Cell".
- Select cells with data and click "Update".
- Revise the data in the linked cells and click "Update Link to Cell".
- The corresponding EAN 128 barcodes will be changed automatically.
4. Supporting 1D & 2D Barcode Generation in Excel
- Please look at what other linear barcode types this Excel EAN 128 barcode generator supports:
- Here are supported 2D barcode types:
- Quick links to other barcode generators used for Microsoft Office: