EAN 8 Barcode Generator Plug-in for Excel 2007 and 2010
How to Convert Data in Excel to 1D EAN-8 Barcode Labels
- Good Excel EAN-8 barcode generator add-in which can be used in inventory control
- Generate high-quality EAN-8 barcode in Excel, without adding any barcode fonts
- Easily and quickly convert your data in Excel spreadsheet to EAN-8 barcode
- Able to link cells with corresponding EAN-8 barcodes in Microsoft Excel
- Customize EAN-8 barcode image size by inputting corresponding numeric values
- Generate & rotate EAN-8 barcode in Excel with four available orientations
1. Adding EAN-8 Barcode Generator Plug-In to Excel
The installation of this Excel EAN-8 barcode generator is extremely easy and fast. With three steps, you can successfully integrate it into your Excel document.
- Close all Excel documents.
- Double-click the application file.
- Click "Install" in the pop-up window.
- Then a new tab "Add-Ins" will be added in the Menu Bar.
2. Generating Standard EAN-8 Barcode in Excel
All generating & adjusting process will be finished within a Barcode Settings window. Thus, after the installation, you must activate this Barcode Setting window.
- Click the new tab "Add-Ins" and select "Create Barcode".
- A panel called Barcode Settings will appear.
- Select one or more cells in Excel spreadsheet.
- Within this Barcode Settings panel, you can choose the barcode type EAN8, enter a 7-digit numeric data and adjust other property parameters.
- Finally, click "Generate".
3. Linking Cell with EAN-8 Barcode in Excel Dynamically
Apart from the function to convert existed data to EAN-8 barcode in Excel, our Excel EAN-8 barcode generator add-in also owns the capacity to link the data with generated EAN-8 barcode. So when you change the data, the linked EAN-8 barcode will be instantly and automatically updated.
- Click an EAN 8 barcode image in Excel and click button "Link to Cell".
- Select a cell with data and click "Update".
- Change data in the linked cell and click "Update Link to Cell".
- An equivalent EAN-8 barcode will be generated immediately.
4. Other Supported Linear & 2D Barcode Types
Besides generating EAN-8 barcode in Excel, this Excel barcode generator add-in also supports other linear & 2d barcodes generation.
- Quick access to 1d barcode generation in Excel:
- Quick access to 2d barcode generation in Excel:
- Excel barcode generator add-in is not the only plug-in that BarcodeLib.com has designed for Microsoft users. The barcode generators below are all available in our website: