MS Excel Barcode Generator Add-In for QR Code
How to Generate Dynamic QR Code Barcode in MS Office Excel 2007/2010
MS Office Excel Barcode Generator Add-In
- Generate one or more QR Code barcodes in Excel with few easy steps
- Able to link cells with QR Code barcode images on Excel spreadsheet
- Easy to adjust QR Code settings like error correction levels and symbol versions
- Generated QR Code 2D barcode images are compatible with all printers
- Capable of generating popular linear barcodes in Excel like Code 39, EAN-13
- Support other major 2D barcode types, including PDF 417 and Data Matrix
1. How to Install MS Excel QR Code Barcode Generator
- Close all Excel documents.
- Unzip the downloaded package and run the setup file.
- Click "Install" when the "Microsoft Office Customization Installer" pops up.
- Open a new Excel document and you will see a tab "Add-Ins" in the menu bar.
2. How to Generate & Adjust QR Code Image in Excel
The simple-to-use feature of our Excel QR Code barcode generation plug-in enjoys a great popularity among its users.
Detailed guidance for QR Code barcode generation:
- Click a cell and switch to the tab "Add-Ins".
- Choose "QRCODE" in the Barcode Type selection bar and enter the data in the Data zone.
- Click "Generate" button.
Detailed guidance for changing QR Code barcode:
- Click the existed QR Code.
- Change its parameters like Barcode Size, Data Mode, Symbol Version and Error Correction Level.
- Click "Update" button.
3. How to Link Cells with QR Code Barcodes in Excel
If you need to update QR Code with data in Excel, you could do as follows:
- Choose QR Code barcodes in the Excel and click "Link To Cell".
- Select cells with data and click "Update".
- Customize the data in the linked cells and click "Update Link to Cell".
- You will find the linked QR Code images are changed accordingly.
4. Excel QR Code Generator Add-In Supported Barcode Types
- See Excel barcode generator add-in for linear barcodes:
- See Excel barcode generator add-in for other 2D barcodes:
- How to encode & create 1D & 2D barcodes in Microsoft Word & Excel: