Automatic UPC-A Barcode Generation Used on Excel
Mature Excel UPC-A Barcode Generator Plug-in / Add-In
- Fully functional UPC-A barcode generator add-in used in Excel 2007 and 2010
- All generating operations are done using an intuitive user interface within Excel
- Generate all printers-compatible UPC-A barcode in Excel without any barcode fonts
- Link cells of data with UPC-A barcodes in Excel quickly and conveniently
- Offer customizable options for image size, orientations and text style
- Generate most 1d & 2d barcode types in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
1. Guidance to Install Excel UPC-A Barcode Add-In
Our Excel UPC-A Barcode Add-In integrates Excel UPC-A barcode generation functions into an easy-to-use application files. And users could finish the installation by simply running this setup file.
- Close all Excel documents.
- Run the setup file and click "Install" in the pop-up window.
- Open a new Excel file and a tab "Add-Ins" will show up at Menu Bar.
2. Guidance to Generate UPC-A Barcode in Excel
Excel UPC-A Barcode Add-In from BarcodeLib.com successfully simplifies the process of generating and adjusting multiple UPC-A barcodes in Excel.
- Switch to tab "Add-Ins" and display the Barcode Settings panel.
- Click a cell in the spreadsheet.
- Choose barcode type for UPC-A and enter an 11-digit number and click button "Generate".
Also, you can adjust an UPC-A barcode in Excel within following steps:
- Click the UPC-A barcode you want to change.
- Customize the UPC-A barcode dimensions, text style and other basic properties.
- Click button "Generate".
3. Guidance to Connect UPC-A Barcode to Cell in Excel
This section mainly explains how to generate UPC-A barcode in Excel dynamically and automatically. Users could manage to achieve this by linking the data in cell with an existed UPC-A barcode within Excel spreadsheet.
- Click one UPC-A barcode in the Excel and click the button "Link To Cell".
- Select a cell with data and click "Update".
- Change the data of that cell and click "Update Link to Cell".
- That linked UPC-A barcode will be updated instantly.
4. Quick View of Excel UPC-A Barcode Add-In Supported Barcodes
- 1D barcodes generation in Excel:
- 2D barcodes generation in Excel:
- Please read following tutorial pages for barcode generation in Microsoft Offices: