How to Generate Code 128 Barcode in Word
Code 128 Barcode Generator Add-In Used for MS Word
- Generate Code 128 on Barcode Settings window, without using other barcode fonts
- Create Code 128 barcode in Word, with flexible options to adjust image dimensions
- Generate & print Code 128 barcode labels in Word without additional generation tools
- Generate & mail Code 128 barcode to others through Word mailing function
- Support other linear & 2d barcodes generation in Word, like QR Code & Code 39
- Compatible with Microsoft Office Word 2007 and Word 2010
1. How to Install Code 128 Barcode Add-In in Word
- Please remember, before you run Code 128 Word barcode generating exe file, you have to close all Word documents.
- Next, double click exe file and select "Install" when a pop-up window appears.
- Then, you will see a new tab "Add-Ins" in the Menu Bar.
2. How to Generate Code 128 Barcode in Word
In order to help you have a better user experience, our Code 128 barcode generator for Word makes it possible for you to generate Code 128 barcode on a Barcode Settings window.
- First, you have to display this Barcode Settings window by clicking the tab "Add-Ins" and selecting "Create Barcode".
- Next, choose CODE 128 in the selection box of Barcode Type, enter data in the Data textbox and Click "Generate".
- If you want to tailor image size, rotation or human-readable text font, you can enter the value in corresponding textbox. Then click "Update".
3. How to Mail Code 128 Barcode Using Word
Another feature of our Word Code 128 barcode generator add-in is demonstrated in its flawless integration with Word mailing function.
- Switch to the tab "Mailings" and click "Select Recipients".
- Choose "Use Existing List" or "Type New List" in the pull-down menu.
- Create a Code 128 barcode and then click "Finish & Merge" to edit, print or email the document.
4. How to Print Code 128 Barcode Labels in Word
If you want to generate Code 128 barcode on large scale, you may follow the guidance below:
- Switch to the tab "Mailings" and click "Start Mail Merge".
- Choose "Labels" in the pull-down menu and select suitable label numbers.
- Click "Select Recipients" and choose "Use Existing List" or "Type New List" in the pull-down menu.
- Create a Code 128 image and click "Update Labels".
- Click "Finish & Merge" to edit, print or email the document.
5. Generate Other 1D & 2D Barcode Types in Word
Different from other Code 128 barcode generator for Word, our Code 128 barcode generator do not need any third-party barcode fonts and it can generate most linear and 2d barcodes on Word.
- Generate 1d barcodes on Word:
- Generate 2d barcodes on Word:
- BarcodLib.com also provides other barcode generators for Microsoft users: