EAN-13 Barcode Generator Add-In for MS Word
How to Generate & Print EAN-13 Barcode in Microsoft Word Document
- Generate EAN-13 barcode in Word that compatible with all printers
- Create & make EAN-13 image in 4 orientations in MS Word Documents
- Able to generate high-quality EAN-13 barcodes in the form of labels
- Integrate EAN-13 barcode generation with Word Mailing function
- Support other linear barcode generation in Word, like Code 39, Code 128, EAN, UPC
- Support major 2D barcode generation in Word, like QR Code and PDF 417
1. Start EAN-13 Barcode Add-In in MS Word
Before installing this EAN-13 Word Barcode Add-In, please make sure that you have closed all Word documents.
- Run the setup file and click "Install" in the pop-up window "Microsoft Office Customization Installer". Next, you will see a new added tab "Add-Ins" in Word Menu Bar.
2. Generate & Delete & Adjust EAN-13 Barcode in Word
- Switch to the tab "Add-Ins" and click the sign "Create Barcode".
- Then, a Barcode Settings window will appear.
How to Generate EAN-13 Barcode in Word:
- Choose EAN-13 in the selection box of Barcode Type.
- Enter encodable data in the Data textbox.
- Click button "Generate".
How to Delete EAN-13 Barcode in Word:
- Click the EAN-13 barcode you want to delete.
- Click button "Delete".
How to Adjust EAN-13 Barcode in Word:
- Click the EAN-13 barcode you want to change.
- Change its properties, including image size, text style and rotation in the Barcode Settings window.
3. Generate EAN-13 Barcode for Mail-Merge on Word
The EAN-13 barcode generator plug-in for Word from BarcodeLib.com allows users to mail generated EAN-13 barcode images to others. Following are detailed steps:
- Switch to the tab "Mailings" and click "Select Recipients".
- Choose "Use Existing List" or "Type New List" in the pull-down menu.
- Create an EAN-13 barcode and then click "Finish & Merge" to edit, print or email the document.
4. Generate & Print EAN-13 Labels in MS Word
It is also available to generate numerous EAN-13 barcode labels in Word.
- Switch to the tab "Mailings" and click "Start Mail Merge".
- Select "Labels" in the pull-down menu to set the label size.
- Click "Select Recipients" and select "Use Existing List" or "Type New List" in the pull-down menu.
- Add an EAN-13 barcode image and click "Update Labels"
- Click "Finish & Merge" to edit, print or email the document.
5. Other MS Word EAN-13 Barcode Plug-In Supported Barcodes
- Linear Barcode Generator for Word:
- 2D Barcode Generator for Word:
- Quick links to other Microsoft Office barcode add-ins: