C#.NET RM4SCC Barcode Generator Library SDK
Guide for RM4SCC Barcode Generation in Visual C#.NET Applications
- Easy to integrate RM4SCC Barcode Generation Library into C# developments
- Generate standard RM4SCC barcode image in C#.NET applications
- Generate professional RM4SCC barcode image in C# ASP.NET web application
- Generate high-quality RM4SCC barcode image in C# Windows Forms project
- Encode RM4SCC barcode image to JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF & BMP files in C# program
- Abide by Royal Mail standards of RM4SCC barcode image generation in C# class
C#.NET RM4SCC Barcode Image Introduction
RM4SCC is also known as Royal Mail 4-state Customer Code and U.K. Royal Mail.
It is often used by Royal Mail (United Kingdom) post office and Singapore post office to sort Postal code and automatic mail. It provides address information of the receiver.
RM4SCC Barcode Generation in C# ASP.NET Web Application
- Download the trial package for C#.NET and unzip it.
- Create a new C# ASP.NET Website project in your Visual Studio and a folder (e.g. website1) is generated.
- Add barcode library (BarcodeLib.Barcode.ASP.NET.dll) to the Toolbox.
- Copy "linear.aspx" and "linear.aspx.cs" to your project folder (website1).
- Drag and drop LinearASPNET under the Toolbox to the aspx page where your RM4SCC image will be generated.
- Change your barcode settings by compiling codes or through the Properties window, for example:
this.LinearASPNET1.Data = "CMC321Y";
this.LinearASPNET1.Type = BarcodeLib.Barcode.BarcodeType.RM4SCC;
7. Debug to see the generated RM4SCC barcode image on the aspx page.
RM4SCC Barcode Generation in C#.NET Windows Forms
- First of all, you should create a windows program in your Visual Studio, e.g. Form1.
- Then, you may drag PixtureBox and Button to Form1. Double click the button.
- After that, you should add BarcodeLib.Barcode.WinForms.dll to your C#.NET WinForms project.
You can write codes to get the barcode image you want. The following are demo codes for RM4SCC:
Linear barcode = new Linear();
barcode.Type = BarcodeType.RM4SCC;
barcode.Data = "ABC123K";
Bitmap rm4scc = barcode.drawBarcode();
this.pictureBox1.Image = rm4scc;
4. Finally, double click the button to see the generated RM4SCC barcode image.
All Barcode Types Supported by C# Barcode Generator DLL
C# 1D Barcode Generation:
C# 2D Barcode Generation:
C# Linear Barcodes Supported: Codabar
Code 2 of 5
Interleaved 2 of 5
ITF-14 (UPC Shipping Container Symbol)
EAN 128/GS1 128
RM4SCC (British Royal Mail)
Common Questions About C#.NET Barcode Generation